Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap and Number Retention

Upgrading from pay as you go to pay monthly - which to do first online number retention or sim swap

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocked Phone

Can anyone help I have a unlocked iPhone 6s (my daughters old phone that has had Vodafone and plusnet sims in) it was bought from Carphone warehouse and states unlocked however won’t take my 02 pay monthly sim? Any ideas? Thanks

ClaireO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel charges

I’m currently travelling for 6 weeks and have just noticed that I’m being charged £5 a day but I’m not using data roaming and even when I do have it switch up then I don’t get any internet service. ive only just noticed and I’m already 2 weeks in but...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to pay off device but don’t want a new contract

Hi, I’ve got an IPad as well as mobile both on Monthly contracts. I pay £15 per month on each for the devices. I’m £100 off paying for the iPad and just want to pay it off as it’s credit that I don’t need outstanding at the mo. So looking at my optio...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay my bill

Hi i recently missed payments on my account. i would like to clear my arrears and continue paying my device and monthly planned as previous. Is this possible?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges from 08 numbers

Dear sir/madam, Why am I getting charged for 08 calls made TO my phone? These have not been answered by me and they only last a couple of seconds. Are they some form of a scam? Can you block these? I can, but only after they have called. They seem to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temporary number still showing a week later

I’ve moved over from EE. My old number is showing on some friends phones and my new ‘temporary’ number on others. It’s been a couple of weeks. What do I do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for data

Hi I recently enabled the data option on my stepmothers smartphone. She is on an old "Online simplicity 10 12 month" package which I thought meant 300 minutes, unltd txts and 100mb data allowance. However for the past 2 months she's been charged £40+...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

So I am currently changing jobs and I can’t afford my bill, I rang and asked could I pay both bills on the 31st of January, they seemed to agreee I have woke up this morning to to see my phone has been cut off, I can’t afford to pay until the 31st I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos