Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! mobile broadband abroad

I have mobile broadband device, can i use this in gran canaria? if so does it come out of the data i have or will i be charged seperatly!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

I need my deposit back

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 keeps failing to get money from Barclaycard

Hi For some months now O2 say they have been refused payment by my Barclaycard account.They have then barred the phones 2 off, variously.Today, Barclaycard told me that many other O2 customers who use Barclaycard to pay O2 have been experiencing the ...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

How long should it take to change my new sim to my existing number after the keepmynumber form has been submitted?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Did not subscribe and being charged £4.50 a week

I have been sent a text saying I'm being charged £4.50 a week for a subscription. I didn't subscribe to anything and they have sent me a number to text along with the word STOP. I have researched this and its happned to many people and they all said ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! missed call alerts

i constantly get alerts that people are trying to contact me unsuccessfully even though my phone is sat right next to me and in full service, any ideas what what this can be?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Existing Customer Upgrades

Why is it that I can get a better deal with o2 if I get a new contract with o2. I dont understand i have spoken to o2 online told them the deal told them the link and they still could not match it.Said go and get the deal then come back and get my nu...

George58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phone

I dont even understand what the hell body means all i want is a bit of help and they even make asking a f question impossible never again will i ever buy a f iphone anyway if anyone gets this can u please tell me how i find content sharing in this st...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos