Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Increase in Tariff Just after signing

I signed for a pay monthly contract less than a month ago and have now been told that I will have an increase in my tariff. The tariff was an offer and no way would I have signed for it, if I had known it would increase, less than a month later. When...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only and Insurance

I did not upgrade at the end of my previous contract but bought a new phone in Tesco and changed to a Sim Only plan,that was in September past I have been charged £6 per month for Insurance since ,How do I recover my money I don't think I should have...

Resolved! Insurance

How I can cancel the insurance

Soraia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Sony Xa1q

Hi I purchased this phone in January on an 18 month contract its said to have gorilla glass so should be very sturdy. I fell over with it in my pocket later on removed it and found lines and spots on the screen display. Is there anything the guys at ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! clearing a call bar

i am abroad and have long important calls to make. after the last one, last night , i find my phone has a call bar put on it. i am on a 13 hour time zone difference and there is no contact or live chat. i ahve accelerated payment of last bill . anyth...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code and keeping numbers

Hi, I have found a good deal that is better than the one O2 can offer me. The thing is, it's through another company but it's an O2 contract. Can I use my PAC code to port my number to this new phone? Any advice would be great. I found some help, but...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price increase

At what point do we say enough is enough. Another price increase. It's disgraceful. Do the other mobile providers do this?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where does 02 get the RPI price increase from?

The O2 terms and conditions say that they can increase tariffs by the RPI announced each February. The RPI announced by the ONS on 13th Feb 2018 was 2.7%, so why is the tariff increase set at 4%? This is far above the official RPI.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying From Abroad

Evening all, I am just so cross with O2 and really cannot believe what is happening. Let me explain.For 10 years I have lived in France and have set up an arrangement whereby O2 had continuous access to my credit card although it is a UK bank card wi...

JeanF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am I being targeted?

I noticed a missed call today and returned it as I mistook it for a call I was waiting for. While It was ringing I looked again at the number and thought it might be a call centre so hung up.Since then there have been 11 calls - this evening, similar...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos