Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 insurance

How do I cancel o2 insurance please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Travel - France

Hi, I have 2 ipads on montly contracts, but they don't seem to work when going abroad. Does anyone know why? Thank you, Zak

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wanting to change my contact name

When I was under 16 my mum took a phone contact out for me under her name and I’m now 19 and don’t live at home and want it under my own name to build my credit score. My mum travels a lot and isn’t alway in the country, dose she need to be there whe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 24 month contract is ending on 6 March. Im happy with phone and would like to go Sim only

Hi my 24 mnth contract is coming to an end beginning March. I have always had a 24mnth contract. I am happy with my phone and would like to go sim only. How do I go about this and find the best deal. Im happy with o2 as coverage is good but they dont...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3g

hi can someone help me , had a iphone 6 and have smashed the screen !!! so i put my sim in a iphone 5s to use for a bit , but i can not acess 3g or 4g on it , its shows the 3/4g symbol but will not allow me to connect , i have checked all the setting...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong device showing in My O2 and Mifi will not connect

I have an O2 sim in my TPLink mifi device which stopped connecting(kept saying signal excellent but out of range??) so I tried it out in another device. This new device is still showing as my current device in My O2 details but I am not using it now....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! You guys was helpful last time so..

My phone pill is due next tuseday first time ever being with 02 as a contract but I get paid Thursday will they wait 1-2 days n let me pay them late?

Phi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port number issue

Hi,I’ve requested to port my number from Sky to O2 13.02.2018 and received confirmation text that my number was due to port on 14.02.2018 by 6PM.14.02.2018 11:06 AM Sky SIM card “No network” and got an email from Sky that my Sky Mobile service is now...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why am I charged?

My dad bought me a new phone last year in September on his bank account and I noticed recently that all this time O2 was charging me 49 pounds a month aswell. What should i do?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay outstanding bill

i wish to pay an outstanding bill for my wife's mobile ( i normally pay by DD but have cancelled in error ) and i also need a new DD form sending please whats the best way to pay the bill? can i do so online? cheers It looks like you landed on a popu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos