Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No connection

Is there anything that can be done to improve on a signal where the connection is non existent? It is impossible to set up my iPhone se at home.i have wifi calling but that does not support texting.

Stan171 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uograde silly question!!!!!

Hi all,Bit of a daft question but please bear with me! I have a comtract with O2 for a galaxy s8+ from last year, my wife hated ger iphone 7+ so i gave her my samsung and she gave me her iphone. Fast forward 11 months and now ive had a notification f...

Resolved! Voice mail / number of rings before it comes in

Hi, I have an iPhone 6s which I have just purchased, the voice mail kicks in after just 5 rings. I need it to ring longer before it transfers. The web says its to be sorted via the network provider. Iam a sim only customer. Can you advise how I do th...

Craig1961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing tariff

I have come to the end of my payment terms. I want to switch to a cheaper tariff but the £16 deal doesn’t show up at all (sim only). The cheapest tariff shown is £34. Why?

He15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT on contracts

Hiive just upgraded 2 phones on a £42 contract. I’ve been billed £54. VAT! For retail consumers should this not be included in the advertised price?any one have this experience before?

Vh2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost signal

Since a repair to our local mast we have gone from a full strength signal indoors and out to no signal indoors and varying between no signal and one bar outside. This goes for our phones and visitors. Our phones work fine elsewhere and we have been t...

ABOUT MY CONTRACAT

WHY IS MY BILL MOVE THAN WHAT I GOT TOLD IT WOULD BE? and how much will it cost to canclle mypay monthly sim?

Resolved! data no working on holiday

im on holiday in france and my data has stoped working, when it was working fine when i left homeit comes up with 3g with 3-4 bars and a loading circle but when i try and use data on it nothing works i have checked that the data seting is on and data...

dg07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos