Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancel account

How i can cancel account online??

Karel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MOBILE IS STOLE

HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH IF NOT CHAT ONLINE FROM ABROAD IF MY HANDSET IS STOLE? IS IMPOSSIBLE GET CHAT ONLINE THE WEBSITE SAY TO MAKE CALL, HOW IF I DO NOT HAVE PHONE ANYMORE??? I SUGGEST AN ABROAD LIVE CHAT. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET IN TOUCH THANKS

GLF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet data transfer in populated areas/big city

The O2 telecommunication network doesn't respect the contract terms, and also me as a customer.I am very unhappy with this network. Yesterday I was unable to enjoy the Internet in the most important and tourist areas of London. And not only in London...

Ionutbuse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted texts and emails

How can I stop O2 sending me unwanted texts and emails? The unsubscribe button on their emails doesn’t work and when I call 2220, I’m told I only receive information about my account. This is clearly untrue - I’ve had several texts/emails in recent w...

KateJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Open 25% discount code

Does anyone know how a company in the Public sector can sign up to receive the 25% discount?

Laura8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rejected for contract

So, a few days ago. I applied for 2 contracts with o2 separately (due to stock being available at the time). The first time I went through the process but cancelled as they had my old details for a closed account so cancelled and it said, I would hav...

Rejected by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

Do extra one off bolt ons last longer than s month. I’m running out of data (1gb) as been abroad. I want it the one off bolt on last 2months. Does this happen or does it only last for the next bill.

Resolved! Gmail on galaxy A3

Hello Everyone, I would like to delete my gmail app from my phone. It gives me a message saying that I might lose contact data. I have gmail on my computer, I'm not sure what I would be losing. Does anyone have experience/advice? thanks Belladella

Unlocking phone

I am trying to unlock my Samsung galaxy s7phone I spoke to somebody online and they sent me a code to unlock, I was told to put in an active sim and put in the code and it would unlock tried this twice now and no joy, the email also says if it does n...

Burylass by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

Just left my phone in alicante airport. i need immeadiate help. i cannot ring 02 as i dont have another phone. ive the messenger and it doesnt load. any ideas?

samzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos