Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to view bill - yet again

I have two bills on 1 account. I can always open the bills (in a separate window) to view them for one of accounts with no issues.For the other account I am unable to view them, and this happens every time I need to view one which is approximately ev...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges

I have been using an app called connect. This allows me to send messages to a group of people using my message Allowance. I’ve used this for five years and suddenly have been charged 41p For each message in the group. Has 02 changed their charging wi...

Norris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited music streaming

Hello again I am on a 30gb airtime refresh plan and i just noticed i get free music streaming. It didn't mention this in the tariff details when i ordered online and looking at other tariffs it doesnt state you get this. I would of gone with a lower ...

calviin by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge on account

I’ve been charged £4.50 on my account. I was on Facebook and while scrolling , suddenly a text came thru saying thanks for subscribing!!! I instantly replied “Stop” but was still charged. I didn’t agree to anything

Keith- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

O2 have specified the cost of ending the contract early, then stated they will charge us for another 3 months after the contract is paid off.... can they do this? How can they charge for 3 more monthly bills on top of their cancellation fee? Surely t...

Hipkity by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Monthly Sim

Just got my new monthly Sim in the post today, but I'm not getting any phone signal or data. Is there a cool down period before I can actually start using my contact?

NH028 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice mail

Is it possible to retrieve an accidentally deleted voicemail?

Resolved! Direct Debit

How can I change my bill date and have the monthly payment come out on the 1st of each month?

Carolbun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Snapchat not working in Boston USA

My daughter is on holiday in Boston USA and her snapchat isn't working. She has the O2 travel and facebook etc is working, Snapchat is turned on in mobile data so not sure what else to do, Any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

McKitty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos