Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! IPHONE UNLOCK

Hi, I requested for my iphone to be unlocked, i have recieved a confirmation text confirming it has been completed a week ago. but the phone and my itunes account are saying it is still locked.Am i doing something wrong??

Ruffell78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! not receiving payment

Ive got the funds in my account to pay but its saying cant process payment and to contact the bank. Ive got outstanding fees and its going to keep going up which is no fault of mine. What should i do. As its saying it cannot process payment?

Nikki280 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Please send me your account number, reference number, sort code

Zelda03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Did I get accepted?

Hey,I ordered an iPhone 7 last night on contract (about 10pm UK time) and was just wondering if I had been accepted or not.I've received the legal docs email but nothing else regarding order status so far. I contacted o2 live chat and the adviser tol...

Ezenia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail problem

My contract had recently been disconnected,I have paid the bill and now been reconnected,iv set my voicemail up again but I’m getting notifications that I have voicemails but every time I try and listen to them it says I have no new messages of no sa...

Maggsy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone6s Unlock

Hi - moving away from O2 and need my IPhone unlocked. Requested this via the MyO2 app on Tuesday and still waiting for confirmation. Are there any current issues as i need to get the new Sim sorted in my phone asap Cheers

Resolved! struggling to pay bill

Just a quick question as cant find my answer any where else.. my bill is due to be payed on the 22nd of feb and having gone abroad it went up abit but on top of that i went over my minutes which i didnt know about untill i got an email saying im 90 p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone SE Setup Personal Hotspot

I've just got an iPhone SE and when selecting Setup Personal Hotspot I get the message 'to enable personal hotspot visit www.o2.co.uk/iphonehelp/modem'. Needless to say say that page does not exist and I am dumped into a general help page. Searching ...

richyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

I’ve signed up for O2 Travel, but cannot get mobile data