Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Stuck on "step five of five: agreements" during upgrade

I have been stuck on step "five of five: agreements" of the checkout for an upgrade for a day or so now. Tried it in several browsers and I have the same issue in all all of them, where there are no documents, buttons or anything to click on to final...

caitsith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I'm with O2 but my bill goes through a company called prestige want to leave them and join O2 direct as due upgrade in 5 months

Jay31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff couldn’t be changed

Just tried to increase my tariff as O2 recommended the one I need, however when I try to make this change a message comes up “Your tariff couldn’t be changed”“There’s been a problem”please come back later and try again or talk to us on live chat Its ...

Twixey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

I have two numbers on my account and need to get a PAC code for one of them, how do I do this since I can't use the TXT service to request it?

gthom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost my number after switching to O2

Hey, last Sunday I made the switch from giffgaff to o2 (payg, rolling monthly). I have done that with the sales representative and entered my PAC code on the o2 website to bring my original number to o2. On Today's morning the switch was partial, so ...