Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim abroad

I lost my sim whilst abroad in Africa - had to use a local sim card. Can O2 post a new sim to my home address?

Nicolaas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 service Please help me to unblock my phone.

I went abroad and my phone has been blocked. May I ask you to provide with the explenation about reason of switchin it off. I paid all my bills now I am ready to pay more if I have any upaid bills. But I cant do it phizically because I cant get sms t...

Mari1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

I am currently on a pay monthly sim plan.I would like a new handset as my old one has seen better daysIs it possible to add a handset to a sim only plan?

Jm4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh Insurance

HI im wondering if someone can give some advice - when i went into O2 to discuss the refresh option, they said it included 1 free screen replacement as standard.Ive smashed my screen and just called customer service - they said as i picked the cinema...

red1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going abroad.

Heading to turkey in September can i use my allowance there or is it roaming?

ktraill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra Charge ifitness

Hi everyone!! There something wrong. I got extra charge £3.00 every week from fitness app and I have never done any download. How can I sort it out?

Wagner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Marketing texts & customer support

Have tried everything to stop advertising texts. Now I've been told. via facebook, to email socialqueries. When I put in the address they've given me, it turns to red and if I try to send it I receive the message to enter a recipient. Apparently I am...

Amadeus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

I have extra charges £2.08 but it only shows up from 80250 can’t work out what this is as I have unlimited texts and calls.

Resolved! Phone insurance

Hi,sadly i dropped my beloved phone,screen has broken & cracked the phone too,anyone know how to contact the o2 insurance service & hiw much excess i have to pay...its an iphone 6s plus thank you

Jo1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! P20 Pro Colour

Will the huawei p20 pro be available in the colour twilight anytime soon on o2?

SdvLFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos