Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract sim

If i have a contract sim but i want to change the amount of data i get a month , with less texts and minutes , is that possible ?

L_petch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6

I am buying and iphone on a contract. The ringer has stopped working on the phone although it buzzes if a call comes in . I owe £104 and the contract ends in November. O2 tell me I have to pay for the repair. I mantain the phone is not fit for putpos...

9kate9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Awful service suddenly.

See picture and tell me if this is ok. I’ve started having this awful service at the place I work since about a week ago. It was perfectly fine before (for years tbh) and its completely useless now. Even basic stuff like website loading doesn’t work ...

695E132B-6F16-46F7-9881-A70B171FFFEF.jpeg
wasyl00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Can you explain why i have 12 gb of data & when i reach 9 gb i revieve a txt saying iv used 80% data

Sonia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium Numbers

How much does it cost to phone a number beginning 07022

Stece29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No incoming call

Went on to 02 wendnesday 25th from Virgin. Wanted to keep my number so completed the transfer form. My number has now been transfered and I can makes call and Texts, Recieve Texts BUT when anyone calls me it diverts straight to Virgin Mobile answerph...

Resolved! Being charged for leaving o2

My contract for my device plan has ended this month (April). After unhelpful advice and being unable to secure an air time only plan, I have gone elsewhere. I was surprised to receive a "contact us for an upgrade" email. I have contacted O2 and have ...

CaroleAnn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking an ipad

I am having a dispute with o2. Can they block my ipad 

Aderstan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I keep my number.

I am moving abroad and want to keep an o2pay as you go sim card for the occasions I return to the UK.my question is, can I keep my number if i move from sim only to pay as you go, and how long will my credit be available on a pay as you go sim.

robindog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos