Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I just had an upgrade on my phone its arrived and I don't like it I ain't even turned it on yet. CAN I SEND IT BACK. . The screen is to small it looked much bigger in the picture...

JoJoxxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy j5 2017

Can't receive calls and text messages since swapping my number over and tried online help but still no good and rang o2 and they have sent me a new SIM and still cant swap my number onto that SIM card either

Davec2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Motorola Startac 70

Can i use this cellphone on the network. This uses the whole simcard, the card and the cutout which slides into the phone from the bottom. It does use the GSM standard. Will the contacts line up properly, and is this available from the o2 store or ma...

Commuter23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice calls

Am have Problems with phone calls halfway through a phone call I get cut off on a pop-up box saying call failed is anybody else having the same problem in the DT6 3PH area

Resolved! New contract

I ordered a contract Saturday night I paid the upfront cost and it's left my bank I've received 4 emails and my cCA agreement but I can't sign , obviously it's Sunday so won't hear anything but I'm not sure if I've been accepted can anyone help with ...

Resolved! EXTERNAL COMPANY BILLING MY O2 WIFI ACCOUNT xxxxxxxxxx

I am being charged by Net Real Solutions £4.50 per week for something I know nothing about. Its amazing how they manage so easily to charge bills to my 02 account when I have signed nothing to allow them to do so? Its for games? Well O2 how do we res...

Resolved! Htc u11 plus..

Hi all, just wondering if htc u11 plus has been on o2 as contract? Or is it not available at all? Thanks in advance..

J45man1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEI number

I phone 8 lost how do I retreive IMEI number

Cdubya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for receiving call

Hi I am currently living in Russia and received calls from a friend in the UK on the 31st of May, today I received an email from o2 saying i have been charged 182 pounds? I thought calls were free to receive so I am very confused about this.

Hrb264 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos