Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 International Call Rates - pay monthly

Hi there I will be going to Iceland soon. I have a pay monthly contract (O2 Simplicity 1000 12M 1GB 4G) and I was just wondering if I will be able to use this number to call Icelandic numbers when in Iceland? Thanks!Clive

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade using car phonewarehouse

HiI am due to upgrade my O2 again this coming March so my question is this on cpw site the mobile I want is only 19.99 upfront as opposed to 50.00 on O2 site so what advantage is there using cpw apart from the obvious cheaper tarriff

durhamdad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automatic top up

I have just joined pay and go £10 Bundle, How do I stop atomatic top up, and just pay whenever I want?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim problem

Hi, I lost my phone last week. I went into my local O2 shop and they blocked the phone and existing simcard. They then issued me with a new simcard, but it doesn't work after over 48 hours. Have they forgotten to press the 'GO' button for the new sim...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 lost my phone - 7 whole weeks without a phone and counting...

Hi guys, I'm a pay monthly customer (24 month contract) at O2. I sent my Samsung galaxy S4 white for repairs due to battery and network connection problems(under warranty). The staff were friendly and happy to send it off. 2 weeks later I get a packa...

• 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to pay bills online

I've been trying to pay two O2 bills on line as i normally do but each time I try i'm re-directed to a page that says that page is currently unavailable. It's been like this for four days. Anyone else having these issues? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automated

Does anyone know the reason why we cannot pay by automated message anymore? Or know a number that is?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open - NHS Foundation Trust members?

Hello, I'm considering switching to O2 as my current contract has recently run out. I am a member of an NHS Foundation Trust and I was wondering if I am eligible for the O2 Open discount. I'm registered on the NHS Discounts website, but I don't see a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos