Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Credit limit on pay monthly

I just joined only to find ihave a £10 credit limit can this be raised

Thre by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery not recieved

I ordered a phone on the 24th of April and up to now have not been received. When tracking it on UKMail it is saying delivery on 01.05.2018. Spent the whole day waiting for it but the delivery never turned up. They have on their log 2 attempts to del...

clarksonJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM to replace damaged one

Received new SIM as old one just stopped workingFitted new SIM but as there is a 'No Service' message in the top left hand corner of the screen I cant get the SWAP message to 20220How do I get the new SIM initiated ??

Resolved! Upgrade deal

I'm currently feeling thwarted by the various options provided by 02 to do a simple upgrade.Contacted chat and had a strange exchange with their agent. Went on for a long time; passed on to different departments. He just kept asking what organisation...

Resolved! Fraud

Had text like following bewareYour account is £24.00 overdue. We're now diverting your outgoing calls to our payment line and stopping data usage. To prevent this, you need to pay today. You can do this by using the MYO2 app or calling 2729 free from...

Resolved! Roaming in the USA

Is anyone familiar with roaming in the USA on an O2 SIM? What's coverage like (which networks are used), and particularly data speeds? I have the O2 Travel "bolt on" which does include data for a £5/day charge. Is this throttled? All information I fi...

Salem874 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor customer service

Waited in all day for an arranged delivery of an upgraded phone, now 2 days later, i still have received anything, or even acknowlegement, or reply to my queries. Customer service has been appalling to say the least! I have paid all monthly payments ...

Tonyd1526 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't make international calls

HiI rang o2 from the UK to ask them to ensure that I can use my phone whilst in Australia. They said that this had been activated and that I would be charged a standard rate each day. Fair enough. I am now in Melbourne and am unable to text or make c...

Missyc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! accessing o2 voicemail via Skype

I'm trying to access my o2 voicemail via Skype. Normally, to do so via another handset, I use that handset to dial my o2 number, wait for my greeting message, dial "*" to interrupt it, enter my PIN, and I'm in. When I try this via Skype out, dialling...

Colin4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos