Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

S7bEdge screen repair

Hi, does anyone know roughly how much a new glass screen is for a S7 Edge please?I've been using the phone for about a week since it was dropped and all seems to be OK, touchscreen, internet, calls, messages, camera and so on

ndpa68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02? Cost? Help please!

I’ve read all of the information on leaving 02 and fees but still don’t fully understand it. Please help!I own my handset now (all paid off) but I still pay monthly for my tariff. I have found another provider that will do a sim card tariff which is ...

Soffie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls

Hi are calls on ipone o2 via wifi free to another iPhone on EE

Resolved! Contract termination due to emigration

I've permanently moved abroad but I still have 12 months out of a 24 month contract left to run, my o2 shows my puk number, my phone came with the contract, purchased from carfone warehouse.What are my options? How do I cancel etc?Thanks in advance

Resolved! Returned tablet but money continued to be taken

I've just learned that I have been paying a contract for a tablet that I returned 7 months ago because it was faulty.I took the contract out online and returned it and went in stored and took a new contract for a different tablet.When I phoned today ...

Jmf1488 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade fiasco

Hi, i have had some shocking service from O2 this week. 1 week ago i arranged online to upgrade my phone and contract after being well out of contract. i agreed to a new deal with an iphone 7 refurb black, to be delivered the next day.....it later tr...

Doc64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages

Firstly can someone tell how do you get to read the messages that my hot spot box says I have please.And secondly when did the tariff charge go up and why wasn't I informed of this.

Jacques by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reduced app streaming

Hi, this has probably been covered before but just thought i'd ask the question.I have a iphone app for cctv IDMSS which seems to stop working regulary ( after a few seconds ) , on various signal strenghts 3 up to 5 bars.No issues when in anyones wif...

bud144 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade has happened but given new number

Hi. I upgraded today to Samsung 9 plus. All docs came through. I wanted to simply upgrade the phone I had.checking just now and it seems o2 are sending me a new phone with a new number as opposed to keeping old number which I use for a charity on cal...

Alansav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos