Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to gain access into Yahoo mail with Blackberry 9900

I was wonder if O2 have done some thing as I am unable to gain access to yahoo mail with my BB 9900 . I fully understand this is a very old phone and the browser and firmware is way out of date :Bundle 7.1 2807 V7.1.0.1033, Platform 5.1.0.692Portions...

sub101uk by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have been charged extra

Hi,I’ve been charged extra this month by O2, i just upgraded my phine and understand i had one payment for the month still to pay gor my last contract bill. The bill this month came to £38.87 with minutes costing £1.32 and call costing £3.33 which sh...

Price increase

Right I'm totally peed off hereHaving been an o2 customer for well over 15 years in well aware of the rpi increases each year.That's fine. Well it's not but it's in the t&c's.Well my contract was up for renewal and there was a better deal available a...

DReeves by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

My DATA is being used up much faster than any previous month and my usage patterns hav not changed - is this due to a price increase?

rocamp2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Useless..

I am o2 costumer for over four years, already buy 4 devices from o2, never had any problems with anything,two weeks ago my wife by mistake mised a payment and we try to pay online but payment dosent go thru, we had funeral in our family so I decided ...

Mindx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! discount

hi i work for halfords autocentre and beileve i reiceve 25/% off air time store told me to visit o2open.co.uk gave me a code ad no other info where do i got need to recieve this discount

edej9580 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not working well sim card

Recieved a new sim card does not work in phone as not recognised. Paying for air time which I am not using have unfortuntely a two year contract which is I think is finished in October. O2 are getting money for nothing also saw I am paying for insura...

fedup12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit limit on pay monthly

I just joined only to find ihave a £10 credit limit can this be raised

Thre by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery not recieved

I ordered a phone on the 24th of April and up to now have not been received. When tracking it on UKMail it is saying delivery on 01.05.2018. Spent the whole day waiting for it but the delivery never turned up. They have on their log 2 attempts to del...

clarksonJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos