Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Refresh and upgrading.

Hi, It's nearly time for me to upgrade on my 'normal' 24 month contract which I habitually do to get a nice, new, shiny phone. However, logging in to my account I see that I have the option of changing to a 'Refresh' contract and although I've read a...

AnnieRiver by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data abroad.

Hello, ive just been to the ukraine. While i was there i used 44mb of data as i needed to contact people on whatsapp. On return ive found out ive been charged 35 pound for using this tiny ammount of data. Ive been charged a few pounds for sending som...

Resolved! New contract

Hi guys.I’ve finally got my partner to switch to O2 but what ID will he/we need to take to take out a contract. The reason i say. “We” is that payments will have to go out of a bank account thats in my name (not sure if that means the contract will b...

Sez2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU roaming WARNING Cyprus

HiIm holidaying in Cyprus (Protaras) but have apparently auto connected to a turkish network where O2 have applied charges as Turkey outside their EU zone. I thought being in Cyprus, my allowances would apply. Apparently its because im near the natio...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Signal at home

I am really fed up with o2 "checking the line" I KNOW THERE IS NO FSULT ON THE LINE" the problem is that I am paying £60 a month for no coverage and had to purchase a house phone and a home phone bill .to receive and make calls from home.

Resolved! 3G and 4g signal

Is it normal for 3G and 4g to be a lot slower when browsing the web compared to WiFi? Sometimes it struggles to load web pages. Is this to do with how many people are using it in an area at the same time?

may345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: £`1.50 a month for a VAT invoice?

I called O2 last week and requested a VAT invoice. I got it sent by Post and the only difference to the online bill is that it says "This is a VAT invoice". It's still missing the VAT number!! I will try again, but I am looking at moving to other pro...

Mushu_3040 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I am doing an O2 Refresh trade in with my old Galaxy S8, I wondered when I take it to the O2 shop whay i need to bring? (charger, headphones etc.) or just the actual phone. Thanks in advanceSimon

Sim79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Different billing address to registered address

Is it possible on pay monthly (sim only) to have a different billing address displayed on the bills/invoices to the registered address where I live and the phone is registered?Many thanks in advance.James

James10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hi I have phone 02 every month with the same complaint I have cancelled receiving paper bills but still getting them how can I get them to stop sending themHELP

Kev66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos