Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! request pac cod

hi i need my pac cod i already have sim card and need pac cod would you please send me the pac cod and cancel my contract thanksregard

jafar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I Have a Family & Friends Code via My O2 Open Discount but don’t know how to apply it for my wife

I have an O2 Open discount via my employer and on My O2 Open Account page I can see a Family & Friends code which says “Family and FriendsTreat a loved one to up to 25% off their Airtime Plan, for 24 months.Your Code : xxxxxxxxxx“. But I don’t know h...

DavidovC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long should it take to cancel an order?

26 May Rebecca called me to offer an upgrade and we agreed a new package.31 May I rang after hearing nothing to find out the handsets were out of stock, but was told that they had a delivery and would get me one the next day.The next day I rang to fi...

Resolved! Changing phone bill date

I want to change the date my phone bill comes out on so that it is a day or two after i get paid rather than the week before. Is there a way I can do this in an o2 store with a member of staff or do i need to phone up? if so, what is the number?

alicefnew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone apparently found

I lost my phone(iphone 7) abroad, called O2 and got the sim and handset blocked. The day I got back I went and got a new contract on refresh. Now, 3 days later, and a week after getting the phone blocked, O2 have rang saying someone has it and wants ...

Danze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

at what point do I bring my pac code over from BT  Thanks 

oxybubble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Requesting PAC number

how do i find out when my contract ends so that i can request my PAC number asap

El-Diablo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get a pac code?

I'm looking to leave O2 before my contract ends. How much will this cost me, and how do I get a pac code?

Resolved! MY DATA WONT WORK IN PARIS FRANCE

Hi can anyone help me, my daughter has gone to Paris today and discovered that her data wont work so she can not access google maps to find her accomadation. The O2 network has switched to Orange so she can make and receive calls and her data is on b...

RRMC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos