Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

HiJust received my new phone and I wish to keep my old number trouble is I don’t have my old phone as it was stolen. Anyone know how I swap the number over to the new sim without having my old phone? Thanks

Lee1985 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

I lost my phone In Spain and I am unable to get through to the number given on your site, there doesn't seem to be any contact e-mail adresses, please advise???

Adds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New monthly contract

This is the second time ive trid to finalize a contract and I was givin a code to type to waver upfront fees but when trying to do this it' not going through

Resolved! Bank Transfer

How long will a payment via bank transfer take to show on my account please?

Resolved! Same day delivery, contract upgrade

This morning at around 5:30am I started the upgrade process, I paid off the remainder of my device plan, plus the upfront fee for the new device, and finally the £9.99 for same day delivery.My order has been stuck "in progress" since then, I've been ...

K8ighty3 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for using phone/data abroad

On a trip outside the EuroZone (Ukraine) recently I needed to use my phone. I'd previously added the O2 Travel bolt on a couple of years ago, when I ended up with a large bill after using my phone in the States. I assumed the £4.99 per day charge wou...

Jay_Sue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting my number from O2 to O2?

Hi there, I am currently on a sim-only deal with O2. The shop told me I could upgrade at any time, but failed to tell me that If I wanted to change networks and port my number, I would get charged £149.99 early cancellation fee (this was confirmed by...