Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Why whenever I switch to sim only does my visual voicemail disappear? I asked the question before I took the contract but your man said he’d never heard of it before.

Steve34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting Customer Service when Calls Are Being Diverted

Hi, My calls are currently being diverted because I need to pay my latest bill, but I now have no way of calling to make that payment. The online chat service also seems to be down and I cannot find a CS email address on the 02 website. Finally, I ha...

Resolved! Calling and texting to and from abroad

I’m only young and I need someone to explain to me what exactly I can do whilst I’m abroad with my phone. Preferably someone with experience with technology and understands bills and roaming instead of listening to my parents who haven’t a clue. I’m ...

Leah5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Studying abroad in Barcelona

Hi guys, I need some help with this. I'll be studying in Spain for 3 months, this coming September and I wanted to know the situation with my pay monthly contract on my S8. Can you give me options and opinions on what to do?

Resolved! Proof of Purchase

Evening GuysI’m having problems with Apple regarding activation lock o2 provided me a pdf of a proof of purchase there now requesting the original receipt is this a realistic ask I did get the phone around 12 months agoThank you

CLB- by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hi, I pre ordered the new oneplus 6 today on a 02 refresh plan, im also a new 02 customer.I've been sent emails about the terms and conditions but never got a email to confirm my phone will be delivered.When I try to sign into my 02 it's says "you do...

Ndc11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Make and recieve calls

Moved into scotland.The only way i could make or recieve calls was outside.I now cannot make any calls in or outside.

Lyn55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Make America great again

I am super confused and I contatced O2 on this a few times with no result as I got a different answer every time. I've seen an ad on a bus saying "make America cheap again on O2".I googled it and there are some articles saying O2 will allow you to us...

Bas78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus 6 delivery

I pre-ordered a Oneplus 6 last Friday. When will I get it?

GaryMcF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

I have two products both on refresh contractsWhy can I not share my data allowance between both?Also I would like to use my tablet - second refresh contract device abroad - do I need to upgrade my data to enable EU usage?Also I do not seem to be able...