Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Does a sim swap cancel the old contract

Basically I rang up o2 to cancel a contact as I've taken out a new one. I was told that I could do a sim swap to keep my old number. Will I still need to ring up and cancel the old contract? When the number has transferred?

sworp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to order new sim

Lost my phone need a new sim how do I order one ?

Seanf21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Thinking of going Sim Only. Will O2 Mob insurance be available?

Hey people! I've paid off my device plan today, for no particular reason than to reduce monthly outgoings and perhaps consider some new devices coming out in the Autumn that you cannot get through the O2 store.. (pixel3 maybe!) Anyway.. my contract e...

bpc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use another sim card in my phone while abroad

I have a replacement iPhonbe from Apple following their being unable to repair my old phone.I am with O2.I wish to use this replacement phone in Kenya next week.I have a Safaricom sim card in it. How can I transfer to Safaricom...??? John

jbm1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase

I've just upgraded my phone to a Sony Xperia XZ2. Part of the deal is a free set of headphones but I need to provide a proof of purchase plus IMEI. I have the IMEI but have no clue where to get a proof of purchase.

rjm4591 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using 3/4g in the canaries. Anyone had issues?

I travelled to lanzarote a month ago and for the whole week i was there, i couldnt get any 3/4g. Had to always rely on wifi! Im due to travel yo fuerteventura in a week. Has anyone ever had any issues with using the normal data in any of the canary i...

Chlog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation Help

Afternoon all, I've managed to get myself into quite a predicament, i've recently joined online banking & noticed £30 a month is being taken out of my account for a O2 contract. However my contract ended roughly a year ago of which i was assured it w...

Kris1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CPW put me on wrong data plan...... going in circles.

Hi, 2 weeks ago I took out a contract with CPW and they offered 30GB of data for the price of 10GB. I took the offer, but when I log into my account on O2, it shows only 10GB. So I contact O2 asking where the other 20GB are, they told me they can't s...

Darkjamzi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium services

How can I block my phone from being used on premium services? I refer to the Tonga scam, family members on other networks are now receiving calls from these numbers and I want to make sure that if my phone is answered a block is in place to avoid pre...

Resolved! O2 Travel Query

Hi, Quick question as slightly confused and can't seem to get an answer which is clear. If I have the £14 Sim Only contract (30 days) - Am I able to get O2 Travel for £4.99 a day when I go there?Getting confused as some O2 Travel only applies to peop...

liami by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos