Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number

Just upgraded to sim only deal. How do I keep my old number. Thanks Jabs

Jabs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment issue

Hi my bill was overdue, my out going calls are barred, i paid my bill up to date and i still cant use my phone, I can't even phone o2 from my handset

Resolved! Keeping my number?!

I bought a new phone on a new contract - still with o2, as I was on my last phone, but obviously new tariff. How do I keep my number?! Even the guy in the o2 store couldn’t help me, didn’t know if I’d still need a pac code or what! He started by sayi...

DelS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missed calls

Galaxy S8+ approximately 12 months on o2 pay monthly - for some reason Its hit and miss whether I receive phone calls. I can have the phone in my hand and it doesn't ring - yet I get the free text alerts to advise of a missed call.Mobile signal is pe...

PinkBiker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not activated after port.........

I've just signed up for new service provider and ported my old number to the new sim. The number got transfered fine and I can make calls but there is no data activated. I can turn on the wifi but no data connection. It's been six days without any da...

port.jpg
magicshaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 64 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

I have an o2 open code but when I log in it will not let me input the code to submit. Any clues why it will not let me continue?

Bono by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I upgraded one of my phones (that my daughter uses) Last November, she had a new number.I have just noticed the old phone was never cancelled & I have been paying £22 a month for it since then thats around £170 for a phone that has not been used - is...

jotenno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I am a new customer to o2 and I should get 6gb on a £10.00 top up for the first month offer is on till 13th of June 2018.I did not get the 6gb.Just got the normal £10 top up 2gb is this a con trick.Will be onto o2 today and if I don't get the offer t...

Aroddis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Can I share data with other o2 numbers ?

Gazzavee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free numbers

Is it free to dial any 0808 number from O2?

Booi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos