Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

02 signal gone but network says working fine

My elderly mum lives in a rural area but has always been able to get a good signal until now. For the last 2 weeks the signal has gone. We've switched phones off and back on and tried 4 other different makes and models of phones but now none of them ...

rusty51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do i cancel my contract?

I've been in my o2 contract for 24 or 25 months now and i have a different sim with o2. I still have my other one running and i am continuingly being charge for it even though i thought it would just automatically end. How do i fully cancel it? I can...

Max1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice please

S8 plus think i got hardware problem?Line appears down screen glows green but rainbow colours mostly.. of its time spent showing .. but also disappears??It's within warranty time so would carphonewearhouse just swap do do you think or can I cure it w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On

Someone please help me out here before I lose it... I am travelling to Australia next month. After some digging, I discovered the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On. Now, I have looked at a couple of articles (from the O2 website), which suggest you ge...

ellie2605 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huwaei P10 - out of stock?

Ordered new phone (upgarde) on last sunday. Being told thath my phone will be ready to collect on 18th. Went on 19, wasn't in. Spoke to guy on o2 chat, he said it's on way and will be in store on 19th 5pm. Ok then. Spoke with o2 guy on chat again tod...

Arek83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request

My SIM card not working can you tell me how I do it’s more then one month

Irfan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from data to calls

A few months ago, my contract was up and I decided to keep my phone and upgrade to an iPad instead. The problem was that this meant I went from a calls tariff to a data tariff which was applied to the phone number that i’d had for years. I now realis...

Lazydaisy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number after contract change to 3rd party O2 contract

I'm looking to purchase a new O2 phone contract through a cheaper 3rd party website and would like to keep my number. I'm currently on a rolling sim only contract so there's no balance to pay off, however my surname in the new contract will be differ...

SheMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old bills

How to view itemised details for previous bills

Zed01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos