Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Charged for Text Message?

Just noticed I have been charged for a text message to +44 7797 800042, my tariff is unlimited calls/txt, is this a premium number? Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remembering how much my mobile costs me.

I have just discoverd that I'm paying 14 pence a text and I want to work out how much that has cost me over the last few months. Regretably I've misplaced my bank statements so is it possible to ask someone at O2 what I have paid them over the last s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carrier update and now no service

Hi I have an Iphone six and the phone just prompted myself, my wife and my daughter to update our carrier settings. I did, as did my daughter and we noe both have "no service" instead of a signal. My wife said "Not Now" and she has full 3G signal. Me...

• 43 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! payment method

How can I change my payment method 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Europe only roaming

I asked O2 to turn off roaming because my iPhone kept making pocket calls and, when travelling outside Europe, this resulted in big bills. However I would like to roam in Europe. Do O2 allow you to activate European roaming only whilst retaining bar ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO NETWORK

NO NETWORK FROM 7PM BUT WHEN CHECKED ON LINE SAID THERE WAS NO PROBLEM BUT THERE IS GET IT SORTED O2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

No signal

I have had no signal since 4 pm . What's happening?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

STILL NO SERVICE

I have had 'no service' or no bars of signal from around 5/6pm this evening, does anyone know how this problem could be solved?

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! premium and information services

Hi, on my bill I have been charged for premium and information services, but what is this? I have used the online chat a couple of times, is it that?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying my bill

Hi can anyone help me please before I throw my phone at the wall lol. I have been cut off as direct debit didn't go through so need to pay my bill ASAP. I've tried to call but won't let me do it over the phone and can't find anyway of doing it online...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos