Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free galaxy tablet

Is there still currently a long wait for the delivery of the free tablet which comes with the s9 ??

Simply79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I am on the staff tarrif which I pay £16.88 for each month my first bill just come in and its £33 not sure how this is possible as it shows no additional costs as I never go over my tarrif and the bill is showing this as £0 ?? Is this s amistake?

Resolved! Discount offered

Hi, I want to upgrade my phone after buying out my current phone so went to an o2 shop on Saturday to do so. However the one I wanted wasn't in stock.The girl I spoke to said she would add a discount to my tariff and something about coming in to her ...

MANDREW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

I can’t afford my bill at the moment I’m hoping to set up a payment plan. Everytime someone contacts I’m working and can’t call back as I’ve been cut off any suggestions?

Resolved! Sharing Data

Anyone know if you can share your data across to another person if the person isn’t on your account?

Jayperz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading from SIMO to Full contract

Why does it say on the website’s t’s and c’s for upgrading from simo to o2 refresh that it’s after 3 months, yet when you go to do so they say its after 6 months?

NuckyT13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi for traveling

I am looking to use more data than I have on contract at the moment for holiday in Europe with Motor home...should I buy a mobile hotspot..or just add data and rather. I want to use tablet and possibly laptop as well as phone. Data is with my phone o...

Hezza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone received their free samsung tablet yet?

Has anyone actually reveived their free samsung tablet yet? I have waited a Mnoth and still not recieved mine, Crazy to think they had big card board posters advertising this great deal but mae you wait what seems forever to receive the free gift....

Resolved! Have i been eccepted for a phone conreact

Hi I'm a bit worried, I applied for a phone contract and o2 took money from my bank and sent me a contract of agreement but I still haven't heard wether iv been eccepted or not. Can anyone help me please.

Deanh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos