Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 'Ghost' voicemail

Having just replaced my defunct iPhone 7 with a Samsung S9, on set up my voicemail is displaying one 'new'/unread message left in January (!) but on calling Voicemail there are no messages there to delete, new or otherwise. Any suggestions as to how ...

Resolved! Order not received

Hello i maked an order for note9 i payed 575 deposit 19 upfront and 6.99 special delivery next day morning. Order was maked 4 days ago and still not received nothing. And cant see or track it. Dont was dispatched....

Order by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offer of office 365

Hi I bought IPad Pro from o2 n was given an offer of free Netflix n office 365 for one year.the. The voucher given just advised to go to link n send some email info.after that I was supposed to receive email from o2 which will advise me how to procee...

NM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Are there any offers for upfront costs on samsung phones as I am due an upgrade but don't want to pay upfront cost I spend enough each month on my three contracts with o2.

Resolved! Making calls abroad

I can receive texts and calls whilst in the eu, but can't make call or send texts. Any ideas. I have a Samsung s7

Lj1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a problem

I tried to apply for a phone, but when I get the payment method, I add the details, I continue and tell me that I can not check my card details, I was at the bank I checked the card at VISA, so basically it was missing the payment online but still un...

SAKERSON by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! final settlement figure

I am trying to get a final settlement figure from o2 but am struggling to do this - how can I find this out please?

AlisonW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Our europe zone

I'm about to go on holiday to Rhodes an island just off of Greece, I noticed Greece is included in the europe zone but is Rhodes

Tyler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Number

I need help finding my personal customer number for my O2 account can anyone help me please?

Naomi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos