Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

It saying I can upgrade now, but there are no deals that suit my daughter who is 13, the 02 deals are really expensive. When we took the sim only deal her phone was still really good, but now over 3 years old, she requires a new phone. Her contract r...

Cj21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Woah, woah, woah... you went and did what?!!

So, inserting one of my sims into a phone today to check something and I quickly notice I have no data connection, do the usual steps to get it running and still nothing. So i try to call one of my other lines.. "all your calls are currently being di...

Screenshot_20180717-145756_Gmail.jpg
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Huawei P20 Pro stock

Does anybody on here know when the next shipment of P20 Pros are arriving at O2? I upgraded on th 10th May with O2 promising next day delivery. Then 2 hours later (once they'd taken my money) I get a text saying it is out of stock... I have tried onl...

rikhindle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting a new O2 contract

I'm on a data & calls only 12 month contract that has just expired. Going to get a phone & contract deal on line (through Mobiles.co.uk) - still with O2. Do I need to do anything to keep my number - or will it happen automatically?Cheers

fransafe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot call or text from Italy

Hi All, In Tuscany and cannot text/call. Issue - not registered to a network. Also cannot get through to LiveChat/WebChat. And cannot find a way of contacting customer services as phone does not call out. Any suggestions most welcome! Isolated in Tus...

Resolved! UME LTD

I hope this message will help"FreeMsg: Thanks for subscribing to your FREE trial from MobiPlanet. Download unlimited content for 24hrs, then £4.50 every 7 days until you text STOP to 83463. UME Limited.HELP? 03300535858 or help@umelimited.com"

mBARRY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UME SCAM

I’VE JUST CHECKED MY ACCOUNT BALANCE AND HAVE NOTICED A £4.50 CHARGE FROM UME LTD.HOW CAN I STOP THESE CHARGES?I’VE READ ON THE FORUM THAT ITS A SCAM BUT HOW CAN I STOP THEM?ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED.

Leahsa31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking old phone

HiIm trying to unlock my old O2 phone without much luck. I need to add that I left O2 month ago , and now I find it difficult to unlock my old phone. I tried to log in to my account and the usual links are not available , app on my phone ,doent have ...

AlexW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony xperia xz1 malfunctioning

My Sony Xperia xz1 is malfunctioning already I only got it at the end of September 2017 in a 2 year contract. Where do I stand on getting a replacement? Theres no physical damage to the phone but it won't play sound through headphones unless I downlo...

Lime92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

Hi, I have got a new job and the day i get paid has changed. My direct debit is currently set up for the 28th but i need it changed to the 9th. Thanks

Shelley1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos