Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! unlocking old phone

HiIm trying to unlock my old O2 phone without much luck. I need to add that I left O2 month ago , and now I find it difficult to unlock my old phone. I tried to log in to my account and the usual links are not available , app on my phone ,doent have ...

AlexW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony xperia xz1 malfunctioning

My Sony Xperia xz1 is malfunctioning already I only got it at the end of September 2017 in a 2 year contract. Where do I stand on getting a replacement? Theres no physical damage to the phone but it won't play sound through headphones unless I downlo...

Lime92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

Hi, I have got a new job and the day i get paid has changed. My direct debit is currently set up for the 28th but i need it changed to the 9th. Thanks

Shelley1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account in credit

Hey there, my O2 account is in credit due to being billed for something I didn't have and I had to pay for and has been credited on this months bill and also for my old phone i traded in and by mistake asked for an account credit instead of it being ...

Shirl79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HOW TO: Get your PAC Code from O2

Note: we have an updated guide on getting your PAC in the How-to Guides section, please see here. If you want to contact O2 about leaving or getting a PAC, you can also use the Social links below: Seen this a lot around the forum, so I thought I'd ma...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 118 replies
  • 21 kudos

Resolved! Connecting my phone to my car

I would appreciate if any of you kind people could help me.I have Samsung J3 and on pay as you go. My phone has no signal and the car computer can not be installed. The area that I am in is Hawkinge kent. I can use the phone to communicate but with a...

Snap by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data being chewed up

How can 30gb of my data been used up 10 days before the end of my bill when I have done nothing different then normal and I normally use up an average of up to 10gb??? Can anyone help me on what could of happened??

Hobbsie82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 contracts

What happens when I can only pay one of my contracts but can't afford to cancel early bit of a dilemma