Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

I’m not able to pay my bill

Bridget by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data tariff change

I’m in Spain ran out of data so upgraded chose keep my current sim option but receipt says your product will arrive in 3 days??? Do I not just my current sim topped up? This all I want

CarolD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for sms in eurozone

Hi, I have been charged for sms whilst in the eurozone? I thought my allowance was inclusive. I have been using my phone whilst on holiday in France an now fear a large bill.

Resolved! Note 9 out of stock?

Hi, I was one of those who had a note 7 who cried letting it go and got stuck on a edge 7 contract. Now that contract is up at the same time as Note 9 launch I bit the bullet and ordered one. I've recieved an email 2 days ago saying it is out of stoc...

shezyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family Plan no discount applied after 9 months

Hi all first time hereI upgraded my own phone, my sons and daughters plus ipad in December last year, was talked in store into taking more expensive phone for children on pretence of receiving discount on family plan. I text the number given and twic...

Maxydudes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charging wrong account

Hello all,the background is that my daughter and I have the same surname, live at the same address, and have individual existing O2 accounts with mobile numbers that only vary on the last digit. Hers ends in 5, mine in 6.I took out a new O2 contract ...

Ptarmigan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Unlock Request

Hi - Does anybody know how long unlock requests are taking for iPhones currently? It's fast approaching 48 hours and I've not heared anything. Usually this takes less than 24 hours! I go away in 2 weeks and need my phone unlocked ASAP, I've looked th...

SteveHB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly

I'm new to pay monthly so I was just wondering if someone could help me with a question I have... It says I was billed on the 22 August, is this just to let me know how much i owe?It says payment due 5th September, I made a manual payment today (23rd...

Alexander by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

Can I keep my number if, once my contract is up, I take another o2 contract but with another provider.. I have seen a good deal on an o2 contract through a 3rd party but o2 won't match it.. so if I go with the 3rd party but stay o2 can i keep my curr...

Hu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 pay monthly contract in USA

I’m on a pay monthly contract and have been using my phone to text back to the UK while I’ve been away in America. There’s been no extra additional text charges added my bill when I log into it, does that mean it’s been coming out of my unlimited mon...

Charlie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos