Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! phone keeps cutting off

Everytime i ring anybody it cuts off after about 15 seconds and freezes i've turnt phone off for a while & still the same happens

Resolved! Number Transfer

I obtained a new contract on 30 August and when I called yourselves with regards to the Transfer of number I was advised this could take 24-48 hours. I am now nearly a week later and the number has still not been transferred. Please confirm when this...

Charlotte by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i want this account deleted

hello.I have left england a while agoi have 2 contracts. one for a ihone 6s ( device payed off ) and one for ipad ( still paying on device )I do not have the sim cards anymore.i do not remember the security question as i chose randomlyI am unable get...

dumtiru by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mis-sold contract

hi, just seeking advice...ive been a customer with o2 serveral years now, and i recently upgraded my contract with them again aroun 2 months ago, being an air hostess my plan was to switch to EE or 3 who offer travel contracts after telling o2 this t...

Kayleigh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early Get out

Hi guys, So in Feb 2018 I took out a 24 month contract.My airtime plan is £28 / month Device plan is £32 / month I have recently started a new job where I receive a company phone (in the process of sorting) therefore I wont require my current plan wi...

J90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Repair/ 02 problems

Hi guys, After problems had with phone sending sony repair . Now back fully working.02 charged me £25 deposit for replacement phone out of 80's , could got same phone asda £9.Didnt have my phone for over 3wks due no fault my own having send for repai...

Resolved! Sharing data with family

Hi can anyone tell me if I can share my monthly data allowance with a family member. My daughter constantly runs out of data and I never use anywhere near my monthly allowance. Fyi i have upgraded her monthly allowance but its still not enough, just ...

Kellyj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

So I went to the USA for two weeks I kept my phone on airplane mode for the entire time except for when I landed for around 2 min I took the airplane mode off to send and email to my mum now iv got 34 pound charge why is this and I find it crazy to c...

Dan123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos