Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Network suddenly withholding my mobile number

Hi All, Bit of a strange one, and had no joy with reporting the issue via the O2 My Network App, so opening it up to a wider audience ..I've got an iPhone 7, and have always had my Caller ID settings to present/show my phone number.As of late, on at ...

Kernow_Mark by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPad simm

My iPad sim does not pick up networks in France

Free10 to 21500 non working

Hi. I ordered a sim card off the online page and on the reverse of the sleeve it states 'free £10 if you top up £10'It returns a text with 'looks like this offer isn't for you'Any help?

Pacman786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

My current tariff ends next month - it is a pay monthly 24 month contract which included an iphone. I want to switch it at the end of the current contract to a SIM only monthly tariff but there doesn't seem to be any way of doing this online. Any ide...

Resolved! Failure of overseas bolt on to work

I have been unable to get data on my overseas bolt on. Despite multiple attempts to sort it out with the gurus, no success. Is this something others have struggled with?

ROBERT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement SIM

Can I order a replacement SIM online, without going through the live chat?

AndyS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

I wondered if anyone can help i noticed last night I was running low on data so decided to buy extra and when I checked my 02 app it hadn't gone on so I left it til next morning and still nothing has gone on I've bought a 4gb bolt on and a 1gb so in ...

Resolved! Cancelling contrac5

I want to cancel my contract and keep the phone I have now and keep the same number how do I go about doing thatAnd how it I don't cancel now how do I do it when my contract up

Amy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos