Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

As everyone on a monthly contracts I have an allowance on text messages.My son just started secondary school where teachers communicate with parents sending text messages from mobile "stationary" phone.How is it possible that every time I reply to th...

Pawel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from refresh contract to pay monthly sim only

Hi think I have found a reasonable deal with o2 on a pay monthly sim only just wondering a few things - the deal is £11 as this is a rolling monthly contract how long will the price stay at £11 could it be hiked up after a few months ? Also I like us...

Blancey by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Text messages automatically being sent to random people

My bill shows 42 text messages sent while I was abroad to 07802 00332. My smart phone has no record of these text message being sent. I do not recognise the number and it comes up as unrecognised when called though I know it is an O2 number. The tota...

bt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking to purchase a new phone, but stay on the same monthly tariff?

Hi, I'm an iPhone 6 user (device plan paid off) and have a good deal on my current pay monthly tariff which I'm looking to keep. I'm thinking of independently purchasing a new iPhone and would like to be able to put my current o2 sim into the new pho...

Rich74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed credit check after passing?

So this is odd. I ordered a Galaxy S9 on O2 from Mobilephonesdirect couple of weeks back. I found a better deal and phoned MPD to cancel the order but it went through and was sent out. They recalled the phone from DPD and it got returned and order ca...

Payment page not working for upgrade

I have spent the best part of an evening trying to check out an upgrade order. There is £280 to pay and I submit my card details but the payment isn't going through. There's no issue with my bank, I called them and they've said the issue must be with...

Vickyn82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to step back from my contract?

I’ve recently moved back to Hungary so I no longer need this O2 SIM card. I have a 12 months contract - 50 Gb data + unlimited texts and calls -. Is it possible to terminate the contract before it ends?

Esther by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I did not order anything

How come I got an email to review popcorn pass paym 24 mnth 2018 when I haven't ordered anything.

Hmv02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

I am trying to unlock a second phone and getting nowhere. Customer services told me to go into store. The store then said they can't do it. I have been given various phone numbers to call, all of which have failed. I have seen a link to an online for...

Daisy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gone over my limit by 4.14GB and paid £250+. Is that right??

With my business plan I can of course go over my limit and pay more if I have to. My plan consists of 20GB. I used up my plan on the 17th september 18 and had it renewed at 25th september 18. I do agree on using more than intended which was 4.14GB bu...