Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Friends & Family - Multiple Devices

Hi all, I’m looking to upgrade my iPad, I already have friends and family discount on my iPhone.is it possible to add another discount to the iPad also. only asking because originally when I first took out my iPad my discount was removed from my phon...

Mr-Tee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping same number when change contract

Hi quick question, ive recently changed contrct within o2 and had a new sim which is now activated. i wanted to keep the same mob number and recently filled in a number tranfer form. Has anyone had experience with this and know how long it takes for ...

Andrea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International help

Hi I’ve just recently had to make an urgent trip to Australia and I’m not sure how long I will be here for. I can’t call the o2 number for advice I want to change over to PAY AS U GO and keep my number, what can I do?

Resolved! Mast fix expectations...

"TS7***Sorry a phone mast in this area isn't workingThis means your service might come and go until we fix it.Updated 11:34 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet."My Mobile Broadband has had a flaky signal / slower than a tortoise sinc...

Matty_b by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

If my phone bill is issued tomorrow do I need to have the money in my account? Even though the money doesn't go out my bank till the 15th?

Joe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only - 3 month refresh upgrade option.

I have just got a sim only contract with o2 & it explains to me on the app that I am eligible to upgrade, so I go onto this option & it tells me this option to upgrade is only for the tarried of my SIM only contract I have just obtained over the last...

Connor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of signal

Anyone else been without a signal in the TW1 area since early Monday morning? Not been able to use the phone for texts or calls unless I go at least half a mile from home. All in the name of improved network coversage, I believe. No sympathy from cus...

MCRN53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have 2 different numbers

I have recently bought a new monlthy contract and have a a new number, 2 weeks later i bought a new phone which also has given me a contract and a new number how do i cancel the first one

eden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Denied a contract

I am currently a university student. I have never had a credit card, yet i have a debit card. I applied for a pay monthly iPhone 7 via 'Mobile Phones Direct'. Unfortunately this application was declined. However, i was unnaware that having a credit s...

Resolved! Paying off device but cancel tariff ?

Hi i bought a device and a tariff for 3 years with o2 but have lost my job and cant afford the tariff each month but can afford to pay for device - is it possible to cancel tariff and carry on paying for device ?

Intheblim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos