Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to step back from my contract?

I’ve recently moved back to Hungary so I no longer need this O2 SIM card. I have a 12 months contract - 50 Gb data + unlimited texts and calls -. Is it possible to terminate the contract before it ends?

Esther by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I did not order anything

How come I got an email to review popcorn pass paym 24 mnth 2018 when I haven't ordered anything.

Hmv02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

I am trying to unlock a second phone and getting nowhere. Customer services told me to go into store. The store then said they can't do it. I have been given various phone numbers to call, all of which have failed. I have seen a link to an online for...

Daisy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gone over my limit by 4.14GB and paid £250+. Is that right??

With my business plan I can of course go over my limit and pay more if I have to. My plan consists of 20GB. I used up my plan on the 17th september 18 and had it renewed at 25th september 18. I do agree on using more than intended which was 4.14GB bu...

O2 Travel Inclusive - confused!

Hi to anyone who remembers me, it's been a while since I posted. As the title says, I'm confused by O2 Travel Inclusive. I spoke to Live Chat this morning as I wanted my PAC to move to Three for their Go Roam. I was offered O2 Travel Inclusive and de...

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi! I think I did something really silly, Today I am due the yearly upgrade on yourselves which I have done but it has taken the device money left out of my account so £300 plus I think It may be because I didn’t answer the few questions about my pho...

Danielle1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel o2 Contract

Hello, I would like to cancel my monthly contract now that I have finished paying off my device plan. I was in the middle of doing this yesterday via Live Chat but then my WiFi cut out and I lost the conversation. My Live Chat is now not working so I...

tmt_xx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi, just enquiring about getting a contract phone , it’s just I don’t have a credit score as I’ve never had to pay anything before , I was just wondering if I was to pay an upfront cost on the phone would I be able to have the contract & does the pri...

Tiffeny19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to a new tariff

Upgraded to a new tariff and new month has started but showing old data allowance, everything else correct

vickster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos