Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Specific requirement for a Phone

I am looking to upgrade my phone. I have always been with apple for as long as I can remember but the one thing apple fails badly on is operating in cold weather. I need a phone that will work sub zero. The Land Rover explore is good down to -30, Its...

Quaker268 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling a Device

Is it okay to sell a device on o2 Refresh your currently paying for and get a new one? I know you can recycle it on O2 Recycle as it gives me the option. Or is it currently the property of O2 still and there for should I sell it I'd be breaking the T...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open NHS discount

Hi!I've been trying to register for O2 open NHS discount, when I put my NHS email in it comes up with email already registered so I can't get anywhere past that and I uploaded my payslip but it says that national insurance doesn't match and company d...

Zoet95 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visiting USA

I will be visiting the USA in mid-November, and I am wondering what the best thing to do is to avoid unwanted costs. I plan to get a T-Mobile tourist SIm ($30 for 21 days), which I think is the cheapest in general. I could put the SIM in my main phon...

danco by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal in Bidborough, Tunbridge Wells

Hi, I have used o2 for over 6 years now and everytime I upgrade my phone the signal gets worse??? Is there anything I could buy to boost the o2 signal so our phones don’t keep missing calls?

Howie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send texts or make calls.

I’ve been unable to send texts or make any calls for a few days now. When I send a text I get a message failed notification and when I call it says the call failed. This is to everyone on my contacts. But I can receive texts and receive phone calls.I...

Sec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

just a quick question, my partner passed away a few months ago and i was wondering if i could get her phone number on a pay as you go sim, she had a pay monthly sim, which i did cancel. thanks in advance

Hate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos