Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

I have an old iphone 5 and my son's phone just broke he's on a different network so I want to unlock it so I can let him use it? I can't find on the my o2 where to unlock it

Darren5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change name and date of birth

Hi there, I would like to change name and date of birth on my contract, as it is on my mums name but I am the one who is using and paying for it. I dont want take new contact because I will loose my mobile number and I have this number for years and ...

Inga by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS on WiFi calling

Now that I finally have WiFi calling on both our phones after a long saga, I have now problems in sending texts. If there is a trace of an O2 signal, the text sends but it is a bit of a pain to go outside and wander about in the garden waiting for th...

MusicIan by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order accepted?

Hi. New to o2 and the forum here...so i ordered the ipad pro this morning, and during checkout when you tick all tht small print contract stuff.., i asked for it to be emailed to me. After completing checkout i recieved a few documents.One of them be...

Maisah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 problems

O2 not working. Mast out. When will it be fixed

Anne35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fell for a scam

Hi allI clicked on an advert (was looking for rugby score) ...did NOT sign up to anything and the next thing I knew I was getting a text thanking me for subbing to global cams for 4.50 a weekI was reluctant to click the ' stop text' in case that was ...

trw1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO SERVICE

ive recently got the new iphone xr - i’ve tried setting it up but it keeps coming up no service. ive tried the manually keying in, ive tried resetting, ive tried turning aeroplane mode on n off but still nothing.. HELP

Rach7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract ended

My contract is due to end next month. Can I pay off the remaining balance of £60 and get my PAC code. I’ve taken out a new contract with EE. Thankyou

Rich11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return

Its been almost a month since i sent the phone back, i sent in back the day after i recieved it as it was faulty, and o2 still havent updated my account or even acknowledged that theyve recieved the return, what should i do? - no it wasnt sent via re...

Richard1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Someone please help! My daughter is off to Asia and Australia next week so on Tuesday I put in a request to unlock (phone out of contract) and was quoted - in writing - 72 hours or sooner. Today when I went on chat (still not unlocked) I was told tec...

Jw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos