Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Switch/cancel contract

HiCan anyone advise how I get help from a human about switching or cancelling my contract?I’ve had quite enough of the moronic AI which o2 uses to filter out customers ...

Resolved! Data sharing

Hi there, I have 3 devices on my 02 account and all show within the data sharing eligibility, but i can not find anywhere on how to select which one is the main one and to actually share the datas. I'd rather not have to phone CS.

lisa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invalid sim

my phones sim has become invalid for no reason, does anyone else have the smae problem and founs a solution

No signal in Aylesbury

Anybody else having this issue? It is affecting me, my wife and sister in law for around 3 months or more. O2 said it is congestion but I can’t hardly send text messages or make calls.Thinking of leaving o2. Anybody know if you can end a 12 month con...

Andrew1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh

Hi I am currently on a o2 refresh contract I need to upgrade early and I’m quite happy to pay what’s left on my contract I’m currently applying for a mortage and we wondering if o2 would do another credit check that would go on my file?

Hallea12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Sim

Im new to O2. I got my new phone with my 24 months pay monthly contract all together in one box. But there wasn't any SIM card in the box. I got a new O2 phone number but I can't use my new device without a SIM. What should I do? Can the O2 posting m...

Istvan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery address

I am expecting my new phone on Monday and have just realised that they will not leave in my safe place. Delivery time is 8am-10pm, I am in work 8-4 so would like to give 2 delivery addresses depending on delivery time. Is this possible??

Clairey6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to keep number running

Hi all ‍Just wanna ask a quick question and if anyone knows please come forward I've got awhile to go before my contract runs outBrought online !Now is it possible to pay off a phone (but keep sim going?)Or does entire contract need to be paid off?A...

Penny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi All, This looks like the right place to seek help. So last year someone rang me up from O2 asking if i would like a tablet on contract, as my mothers birthday was coming up I thought sure why not. I think it was about £15 p/m. One of the main reas...

sgtbrow4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos