Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can O2 block all premium rate calls?

Hi ~ I would welcome advice regarding scam or other slippery method of putting on premium rates on to my mobile. Can I get O2 to block all these?Thanks

TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refresh Plan

Hi, I want to upgrade early. I'm planning on paying off my balance on the device plan. How long after can I upgrade? I'm not upgrading through O2 as O2 is not offering the phone I want. So wanted to know how long after I pay the balance I can approac...

londontj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Friends & Family 50%

Hi!I know this Bolt On takes 50% off my tariff (not handset plan) but does this apply when I run out of data and add temporary data Bolt Ons? When I’ve purchased them in the past, O2 states they’ll be added to my tariff but I’m not sure at what price...

Lukather by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone order & delivery

Hello! So I’ve made a mistake. I ordered my new iPhone, the phone itself is fine however there’s one problem, I’ve ordered it blindly and half asleep and I am going to be at work when it’s due to come, I can either do really early morning, or after 1...

Ebritton14 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPad pro

Anyone know if O2 will be selling the new iPad Pro?

Mark100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account credited

Where do I look on my account to find out if it's been credited from recycling my old phone when upgraded and some money I had left over from the upgrade. Thanks

Jaijai77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phantom voicemails with voicemail off

Ever since I moved to O2, and ported my existing number in, I've been regularly getting weird voicemails. The odd thing is that voicemail is off, I have set a PIN, am now using Call Alert, but I am still getting these phantom voicemails even when my ...

Futaura by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch/cancel contract

HiCan anyone advise how I get help from a human about switching or cancelling my contract?I’ve had quite enough of the moronic AI which o2 uses to filter out customers ...

Resolved! Data sharing

Hi there, I have 3 devices on my 02 account and all show within the data sharing eligibility, but i can not find anywhere on how to select which one is the main one and to actually share the datas. I'd rather not have to phone CS.

lisa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invalid sim

my phones sim has become invalid for no reason, does anyone else have the smae problem and founs a solution