Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Has my order been accepted?

Hello I applied for a monthly Tablet and completed my order I have a bunch of legal document emails from 02 and one saying my order is in full steam (what ever that means) and another saying that the item is out of stock. Has my order passed the cred...

Jsoutham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change address

I would like to change my billing address as I have moved. How do I do this?

DJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

No Data or signal all day phone is basically useless, girlfriend very unwell and unable to contact me while I’m in work, very unacceptable from o2

Data1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exporting Calls to Microsoft Excel

Hello, Please can you tell me if it is possible to export to Microsoft Excel calls made and calls received with dates and the telephone numbers over a given time period. Thank you

Solar5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Credit checks Pay monthly

Hello. I upgraded my tablet to a iPad in October everything went through ok even though I do have a poor credit score and wasn’t sure if they did a credit check on it or not, but I’m going to be upgrading my phone this Christmas and wondered if they ...

Bianca94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I contact o2?

I bought a data bolt on for a tenner thinking I must have gone over my allowance. I’ve since found that everyone is without mobile data, not just me. I’m trying the help section and contact us section but it just sends me round in circles. I’m sooooo...

Salsa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

I have been having data problems all day. This also is affecting calls in an out going an text messages as well. Is there any compensation we can claim.

Mike86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g calls and text

My 4g is not working also I can’t call or text anyone

dion by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent outage

How much longer is this issue going to continue?As all of my contracts are currently affectedThe lack of communication is disgraceful leaving millions in the lurch like this.

Norm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos