Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Suspicious number for Voicemail

Recently the number that calls to advise me of Voicemail has bizarrely changed into 07802 000000 which actually reports as suspicuious or spam activity. I have tried to speak with o2 about this but they advised me to take it to my local store - Wimbl...

Lorenzo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age Restrictions

Any idea why I've had to request this be removed twice? I've been a customer since 1999 I think I'm old enough

Djn1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

recieved Contract Phone

Hello I Have recevied My New Contract Phone But Not a Sim Card For The Pay Monthly Contract Is This Normal ?

JD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

I want to add a small Bolt on for data on my bill but it won’t let me! How do I do this?

Nichola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

What I would like to know is that I have 10 gb of data that I actually pay for each month to 02 and most months I do not use all my data and I would like it rolled over as I actually pay for this so officially it’s my data and O2 is taking my unusual...

Annetts1968 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The reintroduction of Nokia 3310

Being the reintroduction of the Nokia 3310 basic mobile. Why dont 02 offer a sim without a data feature. There was a demand for this phone to come back with only text and speak features. There must be thousands of people out there that only want this...

NO 4G IN HONG KONG

HI Im currently in Hong Kong, have turned on data roaming and 4G is showing on my Iphone, Callas can be made but the signal from CSL the carrier is non existent. Whatsapp messages can be send and recieved but photos do not load or cannot send. Any id...

vw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

Hi,Hope someone can advise since I’m struggling to contact an O2 rep.I’ve incurred £35 data roaming charges after the following steps:1. Plane landed SAN Francisco.2. Phone turned on, data roaming switched off.3. Arrive hotel connect to WiFi.4. In O2...

Jolyon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos