Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How Stupid can O2 be?

How stupid can O2 get? I have recently left O2 and gone to 3 for various reason, the main one being O2s inability to communicate in plain englishI received a text yesterday saying they would be taking (the last) payment on what ever date and to click...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

DISGUSTED with O2 Service in porting old number

I’m disgusted with O2 service. I’ve been with O2 for quite a few years and I decided to move to Virgin to get a cheap SIMO deal. The problem was that I didn’t do my research and wanted more than 3G and I wanted visual voicemail on my new iPhone 6s. S...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take for O2 to update your credit file?

Hi Was browsing through my credit file with Equifax, and noticed that my loan agreements with O2 (Device Plans on Refresh) haven't been updated yet. I've settled two of them recently - one over a month ago, another - just a few days ago, yet can't se...

Resolved! Monthly Tariff

How do I check what my monthly tariff is?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £117 bill!

I had a bit of an issue with my direct debit recently and so without realising my payment had not come out on the 15th as planned. Upon noticing this I went onto My o2 and saw that I was over my monthly minute allowance by £14 (not surprised as I had...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly really MORE than PAYG?

My contract is up in Jan and I've worked out that paying monthly (even if I buy the phone up front) it works out 54 pounds more at the end of the 2 years than buying on PAYG and topping up a tenner a month for 2 years. Is this right? If so I cannot s...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to recontract :(

I have 2 O2 refresh contracts and one is at renewal stage. I want the 128Gb iPhone 6s and retentions via live chat offered to waive upfront £70 cost but wouldn't budge on line rental. I explained I would be happy to recontract there and then at no up...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't stop O2 More Texts

I am getting fed up with texts about O2 More and can't cancel them. Each text says to send stop to 20502, but every time I try, I get message failed. I've used the standard Hangouts SMS app and O2's TU GO app on my Nexus 5 with the same results.Does ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Giving a PAC code to O2

I know most of the PAC code posts here are about how to get a PAC code from O2, but can anyone advise how to give O2 a PAC code from another network? I'm joining and want to keep my number from my old network. I looked on the help and it said put the...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Dropped calls

After about 30 seconds about 90% of my calls are dropping. There's a beep and the call is gone. I call back and the call is ok. Has anyone else got this as it's sendingme mad?I'm on an LG G2.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos