Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! blue light discount

how do i add my blue light discount ?

Aidy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extended upgrade with no explanation!

 2 days ago my upgrade date was 29 days. Today it’s 3 months 28 days out of nowhere! First thing I did was check my credit file.. it’s 24 points higher than 2 months ago when I got the sim. Tried contact centre and they say (despite the attached proo...

IMG_3284.jpeg

Resolved! Annoying O2 sales team

Does anyone know how i can stop the O2 customer service calls. I've asked them to stop calling and trying to upsell me something under the pretense that they are trying to save me money. I'm getting calls every day sometimes twice a day. I must be on...

tcbflyr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone, airtime only bill - replacement sim?

So, I've lost my phone. Its basically in pieces on the side of the road somewhere. No chance of finding it, or of anyone else using it. I'm on pay monthly, with my device paid off ages ago and just have a very low, old airtime plan. What I'd like to ...

Beth54321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unused SIM card

Dear o2 haven’t registered the SIM card and have no intention of using it. Therefore, I am not legally obliged to pay for a service I have not used.I have previously attempted to contact yourselves on numerous occasions but to no avail. For example, ...

SET1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

my phone has frozen

My samsung galaxy A54 has been frozen for a few hours and i have tried switching it on and off but it's still frozen

valg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increased bill

My bill has increased by £13 a month without using anything that incurs extra charges

O2 log in

Hello,It won't let me sign into the app, I've changed the password about 3//4 times and it's still not working and I dont know why