Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading refresh confusion

I hope someone can enlighten me. I just don't understand O2 refresh contracts as they seem to be now. I have been on refresh for years and changed my phone every year until last year because I just didn't like iPhone X as it was so I decided to wait ...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS discounts

What discounts would i be elgible for as an nhs worker on an existing 02 monthly contract that runs until 2020. Any other lovely NHS workers on here making use of this offer?

NHSgirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number

If SIM only contract finished can I still keep the old number for top up ? Thanks

Lilydu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

My phone is saying no sim its not a new phone , any ideas

vnuala by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad contract - online order

I bought new ipad on contract with the collection not delivery and the upfront cost has been taken but didnt hear from o2 since - its been nearly two weeks (collection available up to 3 weeks) should i just wait?

Milosz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! simcard

i  ordered a sim card but cant find it on my 02 account

debbie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing voicemail Greeting from Japan

Hi, I have set up a personalised voicemail message on my iphone 6 (UK) while I am in Japan. It worked but when anyone phones my iphone it just rings and rings and rings. I rang customer services but they couldn't help. I then decided I could use call...

asif_c by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing daya

I have 2 o2 phone both with data tariffs now being told that when one runs out we can’t transfer over data from one to the other. When I was sold these phones I specifically asked that this was possible and was told yes. Anyone else been Missold?

Deb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Previous device details

Can I see a previous device details that was purchased with O2? (Not one that’s currently in use)

Elinor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing Issues

Hi I have been trying to contact the payment support line but keep being on hold over 20mins and then give up. Online chat is not working either dont know whats going on. I need help as i was meant to speak to the team that deals with when you having...

Le00na by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos