Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! World travel

Hi All,Im traveling around the world for 5 months, lots of different places. What the best thing to do as far as my phone is concerned. Cheapest way to keep using it as i move around.

Dobby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my sim contract

I want to cancel my contract, but none of the online chat rooms never seem to be on. Any Ideas?

Lucarse7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting charged for mms to 000000000001234

Hi, ever since I changed from payg to simplicity, I noticed I have been getting charged for mms to the number 000000000001234, does anyone know what this number is or is anyone else having the same problem, I haven't sent anything to this number but ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi so I'm wanting to upgrade my contract but pay the upgrade fwe with a credit card but continue blmy monthly payment through my debit card. Is this possible? If so how can I do this?Many thanks

Ilon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0330 303 5308

I have had two calls from this number one yesterday afternoon and one today asking we can help you save money from 02 sound suspicious when asking are you the account holder I said I was they know your name, then I thought there was something wrong a...

Morty57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Hello I lost my sim card on hollidays is it posible to get new one with old number? Thank you.

Kate2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Upgrade an Bolt Ons

Hi All, Does anyone know if bolt ons are retained after you upgrade when you are on O2 Refresh. I am talking specifically about the Friends and Family discount and whether I would have to re-apply for this if I upgrade my phone whilst on O2 Refresh M...

DanP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

How do I obtain a combined bill of my device plan and airtime, as I am recieving them seperately? Appreciate if anyone can help, Thanks

TAP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! activating new sim and keeping same number

basically my phone went on fire yesterday so im using my old 1 ive put in new sim but can't speak with o2 as it just says trying to find available agent on website i need to activate it

Rachel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account over charged

I have been overcharged on my account again this month. This is now the 2nd/3rd time this has happened. Been waiting to speak to an O2 Guru now for 2 days and it's offline??