Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Netflix Credit not being credited

Anybody else had the trouble with netflix credit not being credited to there netflix account after going through the process to claim the credit? TIA

willyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail won’t work

Please help !!!For some reason I can’t get voice mail on my phone or the missed call alerts. When I call the relevant 1750 number it says we could not activate your voicemail as we do not have your number. If I call 1710 to try and activate the misse...

Nicnac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Calls in the USA

I just want to confirm that whilst gtravelling in the USA I can phone other USA mobile numbers/land lines at no extra charge providing I do not exceed the permitted limits. I have O2 Travel Inclusive Zone on Psay monthly.Thank you

rrichard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel O2 Refresh Upgrade... What now?

Hi all,I hope you are well.To cut a very long story short I am currently on my 3rd huawei mate 20 Pro device and unfortunately it's also the 3rd faulty one (green screen issue).I've decided I can't face another one so I want to change to a pixel 3 Xl...

Resolved! Bills

Hi  Anyone know where i can find a VAT invoice? Thanks.

DavidH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled order and credit check

I upgraded online to get an iPad but it just turned out that after paying and sorting the contract O2 can't deliver for Xmas (despite them saying it was in stock and would be delivered 24 seb between 8-10am ). I have now cancelled the order and repur...

Sonwal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Didnt receive the legal papers

Hi i just ordered a new pay monthly phone im a existing pay monthly customer but i didn't receive the legal documents for the new contract

Bilal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone sim contact

hey i have lost my phone and need a replacement sim but i also want to change my number how would i do this could i do it in store

Changing numbers on family plan?

Hi, I added a new phone contract to my existing account so my wife could have a new phone. We've joined the friends and family plan with it and the O2 assistant gave my wife a new SIM card for the handset. However, she wants to keep her old number (g...

ck1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to Roam

Hi,This is a contender for the "dumb question of the month award" but I just want to double check my understanding, which that it is necessary to SWITCH ON data roaming in my phone's mobile network settings in order to use O2 Travel. Is that correct?...

JdT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos