Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Puk

How do I get a puk from 02? As I am switching to another provider

nazma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Noatel?

Every month I paid 32 pounds, why I have such a high bill for the last month, if I did not order anything and I use the Internet the same way as before.27 Nov 18 Noatel Europe Ltd£4.500Games04 Dec 18 Noatel Europe Ltd£4.500Games11 Dec 18 Noatel Europ...

Malwina85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Merry Christmas , looking for some help.I had an iPhone 5 on pay monthly got an upgrade to iPhone 6 in pay monthly so gave my 10yr old my iPhone 5 and got a pay as you go SIM card for her for the iPhone 5 for Christmas, when I’ve put the pay as you g...

Shelly71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelle

I want to cancelle my contrect

Mezan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS settings

I've changed phones. I need MMS settings sending to my number. xxxxxxxxxxx. AsapThank you. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Chris_M by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go rewards to Sim only contract

I used to be on pay as you go and saved £17 in O2 rewards, when I started on a sim only contract they say they would transfer the money to pay for 2 months and a bit of my contract, it never happened and I’ve been told it’ll go through on the 2nd pay...

M15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Requesting an old number

Hi just a quick question..I have 2 contracts out one of them was for my older daughter who then went and got her own contract so when her contract ended on my account I set up a new one for my other daughter and changed the number . The question is m...

Cat2280 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Son now has own contract

Hello, I've been paying for my son's contract (SIM only) through my account for the past few years. Recently he bought his own phone and picked an o2 contract (Phone + SIM), but he was given a new phone number + his own o2 login details. Is it possib...

Warren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering abroad

This is my second visit to Canada trying to tether. I have a bolt on travel package but cannot tether to our iPads. I have good 4G signal strengthen and our friends on Vodaphone using the same local service provider are having no problem. O2 say it’s...

BGT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos