Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number - 3 days and not transferred yet

Hi, I got my new iPhone Xs on Saturday and immediately requested my number transfer from my old EE iPhone. I filled in the online form for keeping your number and supplied the PAC I was given from EE. The online documentation states that requests mad...

Resolved! My order

I have. Question I book my pay monthly sim car 19/12/18 but I still not have my sim really don’t know how long take to delivery sim to me

Rolands by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching numbers between contracts

Hi there ive got two o2 contracts and one is at the end of its contract period , can i switch this number to the new contact that is already running and then close it thereby keeping my existing number on the newer contract?

cooky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL

I have placed a order today for the Samsung s9 plus. payment has been taken but I havent received a confirmation email just the credit agreement emails. I am worried as they have taken payment. does anyone please have some advice on this.

cally by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nano sim

I have just been given a new phone and need a nano sim for it.I have been given a pay as you go sim with it. My contract is a monthly one.Can I 'sim swap' the pay as you go to my current monthly number/account?Or do i need to specifically get a month...

OJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

My phone bill is due on the 26th of every month it is currently the 27th and my bill hasn’t been taken for can anyone tell me why ?

Ryan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk

How do I get a puk from 02? As I am switching to another provider

nazma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Noatel?

Every month I paid 32 pounds, why I have such a high bill for the last month, if I did not order anything and I use the Internet the same way as before.27 Nov 18 Noatel Europe Ltd£4.500Games04 Dec 18 Noatel Europe Ltd£4.500Games11 Dec 18 Noatel Europ...

Malwina85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos