Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

cancelling a contract

How on earth do I end my contract on line?!

PD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been charged for unwanted text message.

Received a text message from the number 88130 and have been charged £2.50. Is there anyway I can get reimbursed for this as the text came out of the blue. Thanks.

Daveabuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

I need to change my number is this possible

Collette by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 50gb Date with Unlimited calls

Happy Christmas Everyone I have a 50gb sim in my Huawei hub which i use for my wifi, is their any way i can use my unlimited minutes in my mobile ?? Can i get another sim to use the minutes up ?? or use a viop phone thats plugged into the hub ??

gerry1964 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium Incoming Text - Valuestay.mobi

I've just noticed that I have been charged £3.75 for an INCOMING text from the company above. I've never heard of them, never signed up for ANY service online, so how can this just be billed to me? I've tried to contact O2, but no advisors available....

Resolved! Using pac code to keep number but staying with O2!

Found a great deal online for a Note 9 with an O2 sim/ contract. I'm currently with O2 (pay monthly, but contract is finished) so will want to use my pac code to keep my current number. Can I use the pac code like this or do I have to transfer to a d...

Resolved! No Signal at Home, O2 updates local mast not working !!!!

Good Afternoon, The phone signal on mine and my daughters phones which are on O2 has been non- existent now for three weeks, I keep having update emails to say its still being worked on, over Christmas friends came around and one person had to walk u...

Grant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill not come out!

So my bill was meant to come out on the 25th which I obviously know is Christmas Day, so I was expecting it to come out on the 27th (after the bank holidays were over), however it’s now the 28th and my bill has yet to come out. I’m very confused.

Holly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rip off bill abroad

Anyone help I’ve visited turkey and got charged £37 for 1 days worth of internet didn’t think it would be a problem as I was in Jamaica a few month ago and rang up and they said yeah everything’s fine it does it automatically and it was £5 a day for ...

Matty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos