Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 family plan

My partner is with EE but moving to O2 when her contract ends in February. Am I correct in saying as I'm with O2 she can get a discount on her contract through O2 Family?

ThomasH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dropbox plus ‘free trial’

Hi, i have recently had an email saying my dropbox plus trial is going to end and if i dont cancel i will be charged through my o2 bill, theres no subscriptions on my play store to cancel it, ive been in touch with dropbox they say i need to contact ...

Aysha2710 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing phone number

I want to change my phone number due to unwanted calls/messages

Sally27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP (and Advice) (Please, Thank You Very Much...)

Hello o2 Community! Hope you all had a good Christmas and are all looking forward to the New Year... I've been trying to find help and answers for like an hour but have had no luck, so I am hoping some kind person here could help me? I have this new ...

NickyS257 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I port a number mid contract from another account?

Hi thrre Happy Christmas to all. My Samsung S6 Edge battery died after 3 years so I have taken out a new O2 contract on a Samsung Note 9. My existing contract has 2 months to go. Can I run the contracts side by side and port my exist number across we...

Infobleep by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only contract

What is the notice period for a sim only contract ?

Corenna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How have DemonGames got my number and charged me?!

Ok, so on friday evening i got a text from a company called DemonGames saying:"FreeMsg: Welcome! Start Playing Now @ demongames dot net for just £3/week. Ur first 24hrs are FREE! To cancel text stop demon to 65101. Help? 03333130232"Now i just assume...

CrayJay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

querying my bill

Hello I would like to query/ complain about a charge on my bill.I have been charged for a telephone call to my own number while living overseas (how can I call myself???) and also for 2 days of data roaming when I have intentionally switched off Mobi...

CMH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data block abroad?

I have a monthly O2 contract using an iPhone5s. Everything works fine in the UK.I have just spent a week in Portugal and 1) could not send a text. 2)could not access the internet...message "not subscribed to a data...(or something like that)". Made a...

ChrisP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos