Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for data I haven't used

I had an upgrade and renewed my contact in November through carphone warehouse. I used to have 2GB data but the new contract gave me 4GB. In December I had a text notification from O2 saying I had used 80%of my data even though I hadn't been using it...

Carlala by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data plans

What is the biggest data plan you can buy? Others are offering 100GB plus but only O2 and suppliers on its network have good enough coverage.

JackHobbs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is e-mail of receipts from o2payments <o2payments@o2mail.co.uk> broken this morning?

I usually get a (very quick!) e-mail when I pay my AirTime and DevicePlan each month using the O2 Wallet in MyO2 app.This morning's payments have gone "receiptless", so far - is the system that serves this useful purpose unavailable? Screeenshot of t...

2019-01-07 11_45_41-O2.png 2019-01-07 12_06_19-Your recent O2 Online Payment (KMM1740043250I15977L0KM) - p.g.newman@gmail.com -.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

So I got a new phone yesterday and a new sim (same number as before) however it has now been 24 hours and the sim is still not picking up a signal, how can I get this sorted so that the sim is picking up mobile network? I checked the area I am in and...

TaylorPT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill Payment

Been trying to pay a bill but it keeps saying that I have incorrect detals. Is there something wrong with the system as I am sure the card details are correct as I use it all the time.

Mims007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upfront cost took declined for contract

So Friday the 4th January I applied for a contract with o2 Wich I got declined for but they still have took my upfront cost of £66.99p ? This has been 4days now I have phoned them them don’t have a clue about it they can’t find me on the system my ba...

Cram11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted / random premium rate message appearing on bill.

Hi there.Last month I had a premium rate message of £2.50 applied to my bill from 64404. I had neither requested any service or signed up to any service. I got in contact with the live chat who, against my wishes to text the number as I did not want ...

Shafreya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

canceling the continuation of the contract

hi, my contract has recently expired, due to the fact that I do not want pay monthly service, I would like to cancel the continuation of my contract and go on pay as you go. I note that I do not have the opportunity to go to the o2 facility at this m...

casper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switched provider to O2 and kept old phone number. Text msgs still go through on temporary O2 number

Hii switched to O2 on Saturday and got a PAC code from Vodafone to allow me to keep my old number. Today it was switched on for O2 and i can receive texts and calls, but when i text other people the messages come through on the temporary O2 number an...

Ralph2711 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade after Insurance Claim

Hi, I recently claimed on my O2 insurance for a cracked screen and received a new phone.I am on the O2 refresh, and can now upgrade, presumably I can do this with the phone I received after the insurance claim?Thanks

FraserGi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos